In two days, on Tuesday, the 2015 student delegation will fly over to Europe. We are all very excited. Here is our itinerary:
- Barcelona: Night of April 1, 2015
- Half day tour of Barcelona. Four hours.
- Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- Tickets to Park Guell
- Transfer from Barcelona to Montserrat and Ceret, France
- Home Stay Includes:
- Visits to Céret High School to shadow host students.
- Visits to English classes to talk about American culture and to see what high school life is like in France.
- Dali Museum in Figueras with small group activity
- Fortress at Coulioure Tour with paired activity
- Visit, Welcome and Luncheon with the Mayor of Sister City & the
- delegation in Port-Vendres
- Visit to medieval village of Carcassonne
- Visit to Roman remains in Montpellier
- Visit to Musée D’Orsay, Cruise on Bâteau Mouches,
- Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, l’Opéra, etc.
Also, I will be embedding videos from my youtube channel.
See you in two days!